Date: October 8 – October 10, 2021
The Flowertown Festival, now in its 48th year, is the Y’s premiere fundraiser founded in 1972 to support health and wellness programs at the Y. Every spring, thousands of people visit Summerville to see nature’s bounty awash in color, from the hot pink azaleas, to the purple wisteria, to the delicate white dogwood. On this three-day weekend, festival-goers transcend this gracious Southern town to take in the flowers and hospitality and attend one of the largest arts and crafts festivals in the Southeast: The Summerville Family YMCA Flowertown Festival.
- Over 200 jury-selected artists from throughout the country who display their work for sale
- Delicious foods from restaurants
- Fun activities and rides for children at the Children’s Jubilee/Kids Fest
- Free Admission
- Free Parking
- Food Trucks
Visitors- Event Dates & Hours, Vendor List and Map
- Dates/ Times
- October 8 | 9am to 5pm
- October 9 | 9am to 6pm
- October 10 | 9am to 4pm
- Vendor Map (coming in 2020)
- Food & Food Truck Vendors (coming in 2020)
- Taste Menu & Vendors (coming in 2020)
- Farmers Market Vendors (coming in 2020)
- Business & Civic Vendors (coming in 2020)
- Arts & Craft Vendors (coming in 2020)
- Kids Fest tickets can be purchased in the kid’s area in the middle of Main Street.
- Know Before you go
- What not to bring: Drones, weapons, and pets are not permitted at the event.
- What to bring: Tote bag for all your goodies, sunscreen, bug spray, walking shoes, camera and tag us at #flowertownfestival.
For questions contact:
- Kim Howell, Business & Nonprofit
(843) 871.9622 ext.102, [email protected]
- Jill Lewellyn, Commercial Food & Beverage (843) 843.871.9622 ext 205, [email protected]
- Bianca McCoy, Arts & Crafts (843) 871.9622 ext 124, [email protected]
MAILING ADDRESS: Summerville Family YMCA, Attn: Flowertown Festival, 140 S Cedar, Summerville, SC 29483.
- Interested in being an event sponsor? Contact Kimberly Howell, [email protected]